S Dual 8″ Coaxial Loudspeaker
Compact 3-way coaxial system with very wide dispersion; the dedicated low frequency transducer provides extra mid bass impact. Its horizontal orientation, small vertical dimension, and trapezoidal shape allow it to be positioned extremely close to ceilings and under balconies. The S’s low profile also makes it very useful as a front fill system when placed on the edge of or installed into a stage apron.
S Dual 8" Coaxial Loudspeaker
- LF Transducers: 8.0″ ceramic magnet woofer, 2.0″ voice coil
- HF/LF Transducers: Coaxial 1.7″ titanium diaphragm compression driver; 8.0″ woofer, 2.0″ voice coil; single neodymium magnet
- Power Handling at Nominal Impedance: HF/LF 500 W @ 8 Ω
- Equalized Maximum SPL (peak / continuous): 129 dB / 123 dB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19.0 × 11.6 × 9.9 in
- Weight: 34.0 lbs
Fulcrum Acoustic’s TQ™ processing is an integral part of the S design. Sound, innovative acoustical design combined with state of the art digital processing leads to exceptional clarity and precise transient response, even at very high sound pressure levels. The required digital signal processing can be provided by one of many supported platforms.
The S is an excellent option any time limited space is available. Its high efficiency results in impressive levels, and its 100° x 100° coverage and coaxial design make it especially effective in close quarters. Low frequency extension to 80 Hz allows the S to provide impressive impact and enables it to integrate well with subwoofers. This makes it an ideal choice for small live reinforcement or dance club systems, high intensity DJ monitors, A/V screening rooms, high output fill systems, and more.
...or give us a call: (866) 234-0678