L Dual 15″ Coaxial Loudspeaker
A 3-way coaxial system with wide dispersion; an excellent option any time low frequency extension, visceral impact, and/or high SPL is needed from a package just 21 inches tall. The L’s dedicated low frequency transducer was selected to provide maximum mid bass impact, and the coaxial driver’s conical horn is ideal for the wide-by-wide coverage requirements of near field applications.
L Dual 15" Coaxial Loudspeaker
- LF Transducers: 15.0″ ceramic magnet woofer, 4.0″ voice coil
- HF/LF Transducers: Coaxial 3.0″ titanium diaphragm compression driver; 15.0″ woofer, 3.0″ voice coil; single neodymium magnet
- Power Handling at Nominal Impedance: LF 1000 W @ 8 Ω, HF/LF 400 W @ 8 Ω
- Equalized Maximum SPL (peak / continuous): 135 dB / 129 dB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 36.0 × 21.0 × 18.6 in
- Weight: 107.0 lbs
Fulcrum Acoustic’s TQ™ processing is an integral part of the L design. Sound, innovative acoustical design combined with state of the art digital processing leads to exceptional clarity and precise transient response, even at very high sound pressure levels. The required digital signal processing can be provided by one of many supported platforms.
The L is an excellent option any time visceral impact and/or high SPL is needed from a package less than 48 centimeters tall. In addition, its coaxial design gives it the ability to provide a stable, high fidelity image at close range. This makes it the perfect choice for live reinforcement or dance club systems, high intensity DJ monitors, A/V screening rooms, high output fill systems, and more.
...or give us a call: (866) 234-0678